November 7, 2021
SKI HAVEN BRIDGE UPDATE
As you are aware we have completed the installation of a new temporary single lane bridge. The Board has submitted an application for a grant to provide funding for the installation of a permanent two lane bridge. We expect an answer on the grant application sometime in February or March. Based upon the grant application’s approval or denial, we will decide on the course of action moving forward at that time. The installation of the temporary bridge has allowed for the community to lift the restriction on heavy vehicles as the newly installed road deck is rated to carry up to 90 tons over 4 times the weight of the failing bridge that was removed.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual Meeting of 2022 was held on May 8th 2022 at the lake.
We appreciate all of those that were in attendance and the volunteers that were elected to the Board. Next year we intend to move the meeting back to the Church for 2023.
The Board of Directors of the association is elected each year at the Annual Meeting. The Board consists of 9 Directors. Every year 3 Directors are elected to serve a term of 3 years. Each year after the Annual meeting is held the elected Board of Directors elects the Officers of the Board for the positions of President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, & Road Master
4 MEMBERS HAVE RESIGNED FROM THEIR SEATS ON THE BOARD
VOLUNTEERS HAVE BEEN SOLICITED COMMUNITY WIDE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA AND WORD OF MOUTH
THE REMAINING BOARD MEMBERS MAY APPOINT REPLACEMENTS TO SERVE UNTIL THE NEXT ELECTION
- Cody M – President
- Barb P – Secretary
- Elissa S – Treasurer
- Darren – Roadmaster
- Eric S – Director
Reminders and Notices
– Please do not block the bridge or the entrance to the community to allow residents to enter and exit safely.
– Parents during the school year for Bus Drop off and Pickup please do your best to
– Form a line on the roadside opposite the Lake in the morning when departing
– Form a line on the roadside alongside the Lake in the afternoon when returning
– Do your best to keep your Driveway Drainage Pipes and Trenches clear of leaves at all times
– The speed limit within the development is 20 mph; be careful of children that may be walking to/from the bus stop or playing in the area
– Excessively loud noise, regardless of source, is limited to the hours of 8AM – 10PM
– Let’s keep our beautiful neighborhood clean